SRN is a peer support network for Christian social responsibility practitioners.
We share good practice, ideas and information on a wide range of social responsibility issues and provide peer support and encouragement.
We do this by:
- Meeting together in local and regional groups
- Holding an annual conference on a key topic
- Making resources available to one another
- Sharing ideas, needs and resources via our discussion e-net
Joining SRN brings you:
- Reduced annual conference fee
- Full access to e-net discussions
SRN members have access to a secure e-mail group where current issues are shared, resources requested, and information offered, including:
- Regular updates from Mission and Public Affairs (MPA) at Church House, Westminster
- Information from other denominations and organisations working on SR issues
- Details of relevant events and conferences
SRN Membership costs just £25 for the first year
Contact us here!
end of Welcome page